You are in:
Home Online registration
Dear Runner, With the aim of preventing serious health problems such as a heart attack, cardiac arrest or sudden death, it is critical that you have prior knowledge of your health.
Please carefully read the following questionnaire, and if you answer yes to one or more questions, you should contact your doctor to determine whether you are fit enough to take part in the race.
1. Have you ever been diagnosed with heart disease?
2. Have you ever had chest pains during exercise regularly?
3. Have you ever had chest pains while exercising?
4. Do you have bone or joint problems that may worsen during exercise?
5. Do you suffer from lose of balance, dizziness or fainting?
6. Are you taking any prescription drugs?
7. Do you know any other reason why you should not take part in physical activity or sport?
Note: survey of the ability to exercise regularly (Adapted from Shephard et al. "The Canadian Home Fitness Test")
Do you want this countdown on your webpage?